CAPTIVATING NAPLES (ITALY) 2020
Join us to discover captivating Naples in Italy, with its amazing culture, food, street life and history on offer plus much more. Experience the essence of travel and photography in an unpredictable and natural environment. No fake planned outing here…
18 Sep – 22 Sep 2020
AU$2099.00* per person
Return transfers from airport/train station to hotel as well as return ferry trip from Naples to Procida is included. Funicular and local train/bus is also included.
4 nights in 3/4 star hotel based on single occupancy. Deduct AU$400 for twin/double occupancy.
ENTRANCE FEES & GUIDES
All local guides and entrance fees to attractions are included
4 x Breakfast , 3 x Lunch & 3 x Dinners are included. Breakfast at hotel, lunch at snack bars, dinners at local restaurants.
PHOTOGRAPHY & EDITING TUITION
Plenty of time for one-on-one and group training. From using your camera, to best settings to use, using filters, composition and editing is included.
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
Flights are NOT included in price
DRINKS & SNACKS
All drinks and snacks are NOT included. Drinks are also NOT included in the Meals inclusions.
INSURANCE & VISAS
Travel Insurance is compulsory if attending one of our workshops and is not included in the price. Australian passport holders do not need a VISA for visiting Italy. If you will be entering Italy on another passport we suggest you visit https://www.visahq.com to check if a VISA is required. Please Note: Your passport MUST have at least six months remaining validity beyond your departure date.
Types of shots to expect?
What is the * about?
- Price may increase if minimum attendees is not met.
- Pricing, inclusions and itinerary schedule are indicative only and are subject to change or withdrawn without notice and should be reconfirmed at time of booking.
- Travel Insurance is compulsory for all participants.
- All prices are in Australian dollars unless indicated otherwise.
- For further details and terms & conditions contact us.
- Cancellation Fees apply. Refer to our cancellation policy in our frequently asked questions.