We teach travel photography workshops that offer real hands-on experience in a creative learning environment while on location. Our workshops are designed for photographers of all skill levels and aim to help you to improve your photography and editing skills. We can also provide private workshops customized to your needs. Check out our F.A.Q. below for more information.
Captivating Naples (ITALY) – 4 Nights/5 Days
18 Sep 2018 – 22 Sep 2018
Naples, Italy is a vibrant city with so much to explore and photograph. Coupled with the nearby island of Procida it has a vast range of photographic subjects and makes it an ideal location to learn.
Amazing Amalfi Coast (ITALY) – 6 Nights/7 Days
22 Sep 2018 – 28 Sep 2018
The Amalfi Coast has drawn artist and photographers to its region for many years. With its towns perched along cliff sides with narrow alleys, it is a perfect locations to learn, capture and create images of this magical place.
Unforgettable Sicily (ITALY) – 6 Nights/7 Days
6 Oct 2018 – 13 Oct 2018
Sicily is a complete revelation with diverse architecture, art, landscape, food and colours. This workshop guide you to the most photogenic locations to capture the real soul of the island.
Combine & Save
Receive a 5% discount when you combine 2 workshops
What is Travel Photography?
Why should I do a photography workshop & why with you?
Finding the right workshop for you will give you the best results. Look at who is leading the workshop. Does their style & vision match yours? What level of experience is required? Does the location interest you? What are the costs & inclusions?
Why Us? On our workshops the focus is you. You have full-time access to us for the duration of the workshop to actively assist you. As professional travel photographers, we have travelled to many diverse locations and shot for tourism authorities, resorts and cruise lines. The workshops we run are located in our favourite places that we have visited many times and can’t seem to get enough of. We know them well and know the best locations to visit (and the right time). Travel photography is made up of many different genres of photography (read more above under “What is Travel Photography) and learning to shoot at any time of the day is what makes a good travel photographer. Whether it is cloudy, raining, or the middle of the day. We have learnt from many years in our profession how to shoot during any time of the day/night to make the most of our time and get those great shots as well. Our aim is to keep our groups small to allow plenty of one-on-one time with each attendee. We try to offer an authentic experience which includes tasting the local cuisine and exploring the history and culture the location has to offer as well as taking great shots along the way.
What experience & camera gear do I need?
How & when do I pay?
Deposit: This is required to secure your spot in the workshop. Deposit amount differs depending on the workshop package. The actual amount will be shown on each package detail page.
Balance: Final payment of the workshop is required 90 days prior to the start of the workshop. We will send you a reminder however if this payment is not received you risk the chance of losing your deposit and spot.
What happens if I need to cancel?
- Prior to 120 days before workshop start date: $150.00 per person cancellation fee.
- 119 – 91 days before workshop start date: $300.00 per person cancellation fee.
- 90 – 0 days before workshop start date:100% per person cancellation fee. If we are able to fill the spot we will transfer your payment to another workshop.
Is there a waiting list for SOLD OUT workshops?
- Transport. Can be by bus, train, ferry, cab, etc
- Accommodation. Room for single occupancy is included in the price. We offer a spouse/travelling companion discount when sharing a room. This discount will be indicated in the workshop package.
- Meals. This will depend on the package, please check the individual package to see what meals are included. We will take into consideration dietary requirements.
- Entrance Fees are included as part of the package
- Photography Tuition, guidance, and assistance by 2 professional photographers (Paul & Helen)
- Guides. On occasion, a local guide may be used.
Whats not included?
- All flights (unless indicated).
- Some meals. Refer to inclusion for which meals are included.
- Gratuities. If necessary this will be indicated in the tour.
- Visas (if necessary).
To attend the workshop you will need to speak and understand English although Helen does speak basic Greek.