UNFORGETTABLE SICILY (ITALY) 2018
Sicily is a complete revelation: Baroque, Arabic and Norman architecture, art, wild landscape, food, wine, the sea, and the colors. Here you will learn a new photographic dimension, a talent to capture the real soul of the island. This adventure is designed not only to guide you to the most photogenic locations carefully planned for the best light but to raise your awareness and spark your creativity so that you not only go home with images to be proud of but use your new skills to improve and expand your photographic technique in general.
6 Oct – 13 Oct 2018
€3900.00* per person
8 days, 7 nights
Experience / Difficulty All levels of photographers are welcome, however, a basic operating knowledge of your camera, and of your laptop computer is required. The Master will support each participant also individually. This will permit everyone to learn about photography, from beginners to advanced photographers. The workshop will cover mainly practical photo experiences but will support you also with theoretical knowledge about photography. During the evening or in case of adverse weather conditions the Master will provide post-production workshops in the reading room of the hotel. You will need a moderate level of physical fitness as there is lots of walking. You will receive a detailed document with instructions about camera gear to take with you after booking confirmation.
- Catania and Etna volcano, one of the biggest and most active in the world, with a professional guide to enter the most valuable spots.
- Ragusa Ibla with it’s 18 Unesco World Heritage monuments, with the castle of Donnafugata.
- Val di Noto with Modica and Scicli.
- Agrigento with Valle dei Templi and/or Selinunte and the amazing. seaside of “Scala dei Turchi”, with a sunset and night photography session.
- Palermo and Monreale.
- The ancient Greek heritage of Erice, great for street photography. A visit to the nature reserve of Saline di Trapani at sunset.
Start / Finish
Sicily, Italy. Palermo or Catania, according to your specific arrival and departure needs. MasterPhotoTour will take care of transfer inside Italy from/to airport.
The * refers to the following –
- Price may increase if minimum attendees is not met.
- Pricing, inclusions and itinerary schedule are indicative only and are subject to change or
withdrawn without notice and should be reconfirmed at time of booking.
- Travel Insurance is compulsory for all participants.
- All prices are in Euro unless indicated otherwise.
- For further details and terms & conditions contact us.
- Cancellation Fees apply. Refer to our cancellation policy in our frequently asked questions.
- Transfers during the itinerary
- Master photographer every day
- Eventually other kinds of specialized guides
- 7 nights in 4-Star Superior Hotels in double room accommodation
- All breakfasts
- Post-production workshop session
- Welcome cocktail and dinner
- 1 Traditional Sicilian Dinner
- Italian VAT tax
- Tourist tax
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Private Room Supplement (USD$450)
- Cable cars, lifts or entrances
- Water and beverages except what is served for breakfast
- Equipment rental
- Items of personal nature
- Tips and gratuities
- Good weather guarantee
- Anything not mentioned in “cost includes”