Autumn in Japan – 10 Nights/11 Days
14 Nov 2019 – 24 Nov 2019
Experience Japan during one of the most colourful season with an array of autumn hues, sensory temples and captivating scenery at every corner. This is an ideal introductory to Japan and a wonderful location to learn and master your Travel Photography skills.
Combine & Save
Receive a 5% discount when you combine 2 workshops
What is Travel Photography?
Why should I do a photography workshop & why with you?
What experience & camera gear do I need?
How & when do I pay?
What happens if I need to cancel?
- Prior to 120 days before workshop start date: $150.00 per person cancellation fee.
- 119 – 91 days before workshop start date: $300.00 per person cancellation fee.
- 90 – 0 days before workshop start date:100% per person cancellation fee. If we are able to fill the spot we will transfer your payment to another workshop.
Is there a waiting list for SOLD OUT workshops?
- Transport. Can be by bus, train, ferry, cab, etc
- Accommodation. Room for single occupancy is included in the price. We offer a spouse/travelling companion discount when sharing a room. This discount will be indicated in the workshop package.
- Meals. This will depend on the package, please check the individual package to see what meals are included. We will take into consideration dietary requirements.
- Entrance Fees are included as part of the package
- Photography Tuition, guidance, and assistance by 2 professional photographers (Paul & Helen)
- Guides. On occasion, a local guide may be used.
Whats not included?
- All flights (unless indicated).
- Some meals. Refer to inclusion for which meals are included.
- Gratuities. If necessary this will be indicated in the tour.
- Visas (if necessary).