18 Sep 2020 – 22 Sep 2020
22 Sep 2020 – 28 Sep 2020
Autumn in Japan – 11 Nights/12 Days
12 Nov 2020 – 23 Nov 2020
Experience Japan during one of the most colourful season with an array of autumn hues, sensory temples and captivating scenery at every corner. This is an ideal introductory to Japan and a wonderful location to learn and master your Travel Photography skills.
Combine & Save
Receive a 5% discount when you combine 2 workshops
What is Travel Photography?
Why should I do a photography workshop & why with you?
Finding the right workshop for you will give you the best results. Look at who is leading the workshop. Does their style & vision match yours? What level of experience is required? Does the location interest you? What are the costs & inclusions?
Why Us? On our workshops the focus is you. You have full-time access to us for the duration of the workshop to actively assist you. As professional travel photographers, we have travelled to many diverse locations and shot for tourism authorities, resorts and cruise lines. The workshops we run are located in our favourite places that we have visited many times and can’t seem to get enough of. We know them well and know the best locations to visit (and the right time). Travel photography is made up of many different genres of photography (read more above under “What is Travel Photography) and learning to shoot at any time of the day is what makes a good travel photographer. Whether it is cloudy, raining, or the middle of the day. We have learnt from many years in our profession how to shoot during any time of the day/night to make the most of our time and get those great shots as well. Our aim is to keep our groups small to allow plenty of one-on-one time with each attendee. We try to offer an authentic experience which includes tasting the local cuisine and exploring the history and culture the location has to offer as well as taking great shots along the way.
What experience & camera gear do I need?
How & when do I pay?
Deposit: This is required to secure your spot in the workshop. Deposit amount differs depending on the workshop package. The actual amount will be shown on each package detail page.
Balance: Final payment of the workshop is required 90 days prior to the start of the workshop. We will send you a reminder however if this payment is not received you risk the chance of losing your deposit and spot.
What happens if I need to cancel?
- Prior to 120 days before workshop start date: $150.00 per person cancellation fee.
- 119 – 91 days before workshop start date: $300.00 per person cancellation fee.
- 90 – 0 days before workshop start date:100% per person cancellation fee. If we are able to fill the spot we will transfer your payment to another workshop.
Is there a waiting list for SOLD OUT workshops?
- Transport. Can be by bus, train, ferry, cab, etc
- Accommodation. Room for single occupancy is included in the price. We offer a spouse/travelling companion discount when sharing a room. This discount will be indicated in the workshop package.
- Meals. This will depend on the package, please check the individual package to see what meals are included. We will take into consideration dietary requirements.
- Entrance Fees are included as part of the package
- Photography Tuition, guidance, and assistance by 2 professional photographers (Paul & Helen)
- Guides. On occasion, a local guide may be used.
Whats not included?
- All flights (unless indicated).
- Some meals. Refer to inclusion for which meals are included.
- Gratuities. If necessary this will be indicated in the tour.
- Visas (if necessary).